Wednesday 11 May 2011

Quick update!

Hey guys!


Be sure to check out the new blog gadget 'Link List' I've added to my page! 


It's a list of links to my absolute FAVORITE makeup gurus in the whole entire WORLD! These girls are absolutely amazing! They're not just excellent makeup gurus they are super nice people as well! So make sure if you're ever having a problem with anything to do with makeup or even anything else that's totally random and has NO relation to makeup whatsoever you can always come to me and send me an email or you could send one of these girls a message and I can assure you they will find the time to respond if and when they can :)
They're my role models and I hope that some day I can be as great with cosmetics as they are and as lovely a human being as they are! 



Shout out to all of you guys xx


- Megan Parken (meganheartsmakeup) - the first makeup guru I ever followed on youtube. A really amazing girl with a good heart :)


- Blair Fowler (juicystar07) - one of the most hyper girls on youtube! LOL she's super fun and I really enjoy watching all her videos!


- Elle Fowler (AllThatGlitters21) - an absolutely gorgeous girl that talks about not just makeup on her channel, but also vlogs about life and experiences and you guys HAVE to check out her Gilliterature series it's absolutely fantastic!


- Dulce Candy (DulceCandy37) - this girl is soo sweet and although she doesn't look like it, she's the mother of an absolutely gorgeous little baby boy :) Although I'm a recent follower of hers, I can already say she's absolutely amazing :)


- Holly Ann-AeRee (hollyannaeree) - to me, this girl seems like the absolute perfectionist :) I love watching her makeup tutorials and especially her reviews! They're all so honest and well-thought! She has a great sense of taste and style :) AND she's absolutely gorgeous!


So if you wanna watch some really cool makeup videos by some really cool people - check these girls' channels out ASAP! :)




BrownEyedGirlxox21

No comments:

Post a Comment